(BPT) – In the summer, when the sun shines and the warm breeze blows, there is nothing better than having a beautiful tropical oasis to enjoy. What could be better than basking in this atmosphere in your own backyard? The key to creating your own paradise at home is to use brightly colored flowers and fragrant scents to turn your ordinary backyard into a serene, beautiful utopia.
Here are tips from Suntory Flowers to help you make the most of the season by creating a garden or patio worthy of the tropics, thanks to the heat-loving Sun Parasol mandible.
1. Accept color
Don’t shy away from bright colors when choosing flowers for your oasis. You can turn to bright, cheerful Sun Parasol mandevilles to liven up your yard and put a smile on your face. Like all truly tropical flowers, they bloom in direct sunlight and bloom all summer. Check out the colors in each group of mandibles from sunshades:
- Original group – Although these flowers are compact and branched, they can be accustomed to wallpaper. Colors include crimson, crimson, pink, cream pink, white and new stars and stripes that have white stripes from the center.
- Giant Group – With very large flowers and leaves, these mandelas create dramatic flowering vines in colors such as Giant Crimson, Giant Pink, Giant White, Giant Dark Pink, Giant Pure White and Red Emperor. Giant Marbled Crimson also has bright white variegated foliage.
- Beautiful group – This highly branched and lipoid plant gives smaller leaves and smaller flowers, but also the largest number of flowers, which creates a stunning wallpaper. Colors include Pretty Pink and Pretty Crimson. This variety is the most cold-resistant of the groups, making them popular in the northern states.
- Garden group – They can be planted in beds or containers for patios, as well as in hanging baskets, as they gracefully fall. Colors include Garden Crimson and Garden White.
You can also choose a unique shade of Sundenia Coral, a warmer light red with shades of pink and orange, or a Sun Parasol Apricot with larger light peach colors.
2. Reach for heights
To create more visual interest and make the most of each group of mandelas, change your floral presentations in terms of height and color. Here are some ideas:
- Create a living wall colors using the varieties that work best on the wallpaper
- Make a doorway or entrance to the garden with pots with mandibles, using strong supports to encourage them to climb up on both sides
- Use hanging baskets to enjoy the cascades of colorful blooms from above
3. Vary the vessels
In addition to climbing and cascading mandela flowers, you can further expand your space with more compact, dense mandela varieties in smaller containers on benches or tables, and in larger containers around your patio, deck or pool to create a gorgeous, tropical atmosphere. Choose flower pots in contrasting colors to showcase your gorgeous tropical flowers such as terracotta, bright white or emerald green.
4. Complement your flowering
Another effective way to visually highlight your colorful flowers is by contrasting them with containers with rich tropical plants such as:
- Ears of frost
- Palm plants
5. Develop your feelings
Beyond the tropical atmosphere you have created with the look and smell of your beautiful mandelas, go even further, considering other senses such as touch, sound and taste. Add textured touches using natural elements such as macrame, rattan, wicker or bamboo, and then install a fan or mister. Create a playlist with tropical music to enjoy refreshing fruit drinks to complete your tropical paradise.