The sheriff announces monthly town hall meetings
Posted at 15:13, Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Sheriff Scott Hammonds is pleased to announce monthly town hall meetings throughout Beaufort County beginning in March 2023.
The purpose of these meetings is to give Beaufort County residents an opportunity to meet Sheriff Hammonds and gain valuable information about the services provided by the Sheriff.
It will also give residents an opportunity to ask questions and address any concerns they may have in their communities.
Anyone wishing to attend the Town Hall may choose from the following dates and locations listed below:
• Aurora Community Center located at 295 Main St, Aurora 03/23/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• Belhaven Community Center is at 257 W Pungo St, Belhaven on 04/11/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• Edward Christian Church located at: 23 Academy St, Edward 05/18/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• Alliguda Church of God located at 1891 Mill Hole Rd, Washington 06/15/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• The Chocowinity Fire Department is located at 512 NC33 E, Chocowinity on 07/11/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• Bath Ruritan Building located at: 504 Carteret Street, Bath 08/15/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• The Clarks Neck Fire Department is located at 3797 Wharton Station Rd. Washington 9/14/23 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
• Blounts Creek Fire Department is located at 13965 NC33 E Blounts Creek on 10/12/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
• Pinetown Fire Department located at 7262 North Boyd Rd. Pinetown 11/16/23 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Sheriff Hammonds and his staff look forward to meeting the community.