SPOKANE, Wash. — Do you have a future basketball star or want your child to get some extra practice this year?
Spokane Public Schools is offering free open gyms from 2:00pm to 4:00pm every Sunday from January 22nd through May 21st.
Students in grades 5-12 can play basketball and other activities at the following high schools:
- Joel E. Ferris High School
- Lewis and Clark High School
- North Central High School
- Shadle Park High School
- John R. Rogers High School
Sundays when the gym is closed are on the following days at the following locations:
- February 19: Closed everywhere
- March 19: Shadle Park, Rogers and Lewis & Clark schools are closed
- March 26: Closed at Shadle Park High School
April 2: Closed everywhere
April 9: Closed everywhere
May 7: Closed at Rogers High School
Click here to register your child online. SPS advises that paper forms will be available on site and must be completed by parents or guardians
Click here for more details.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, DISTRIBUTED, COPYRIDE OR DISTRIBUTED.